Make a Return
Case Care & Protection
Please follow the case care recommendations below to ensure your cases are kept clean & vibrant while retaining durability.
- Keep your By Layer Case away from any liquids at all times, being sure to avoid excessive moisture where possible.
- Avoid bending your case as this will damage the integrity of the design and reduce lifespan.
- Discolouration may occur due to constant sun and heat exposure- be mindful of leaving your case in the sun for extended periods of time.
- Chlorinated pool water or salt from the ocean may contribute to colour fading over time.
- Glass cases may crack overtime as a result of general wear and tear. Remember to be mindful of how you are handling your case and what surfaces you are setting it down on.
1. For small stains and dirt, use dish soap with a clean and soft rag or a soft bristled toothbrush.
2. For medium stains and dirt, try dampened cloth with a drop of tea tree oil.
3. For tougher stains, use baking soda!
Like anything, your By Layer Cases will wear over time. We hope you love & cherish your case and want you to enjoy using it as much as we did creating it. Thank you for being a part of the #bylayerfamily